The VIPER™ is the perfect night vision unit for any hunter, delivering high quality, clear night vision through any day vision rifle scope. It achieves this using three powerful infrared illuminators (invisible to to people and animals) to literally illuminate the target area immediately in front of where the rifle scope is aiming, allowing clear target identification up to 100 metres (110 Yards) away.
The infrared image is then captured through the rifle scope by a compact video recording unit attached to the scope’s eyepiece and then played back live to the hunter via the unit’s integral 3.5 inch dimmable LCD screen.
- Identification range: 100 metres (110 Yards)*
- Usable calibre: Any
- Net weight (excluding battery): 418g
- Operational run time: Up to 5.5 hours
- IR Frequency: 850nM
- IR LED’s: 1
- Display screen: 3.5 inch
- Operating Temperature: -20ºC to 60ºC (-4ºF to 140ºF)
- Video output: 3.5mm 4 pin jack
- Water resistant
*Range subject to individual optics / weather conditions.
Click on the Picture to Enlarge