- Shatterproof Selenite™ Polycarbonate Lenses that Meet the MIL-PRF-32432(GL) Ballistic Standards. ANSI Z87.1-2010 High Velocity and Mass Impact Standards, and EN 166 FT at High Speed at Temperature Extremes Standards, and US Federal OSHA 1910.133(b)(1)(i) Standards
- 100 Percent UVA/UVB Protection With Distortion Free Clarity
- T-Shell™ lens coating resists scratching in extreme environments
- Adjustable Take Flight Nose Piece Accommodates any Face/Nose Bridge
- Fully Adjustable Telescoping Temples Fit a Wide Variety of Head Sizes, Provide a Low Profile, and are Night Vision Goggle (NVG) Compatible
- Light Rust Lens Enhances Medium-Low Light; 53% Light Transmission
- Smoke Grey Lens Provides Max Glare Reduction with No Color Distortion: Light Transmission 15%
- Clear Lens for Night, Indoor, Overcast, and Very Low Light Conditions: Light Transmission 90%
- Compatible with Wiley X's Prescription Lens Carrier (PTX), sold separately
- National Stock Number [NATO 4240-17-122-8985]
Click on the Picture to Enlarge
Some items which are age restricted or require the production of a Firearms or Shotgun Certificate cannot be purchased online and would need to collected from our premises.
Duncans Gunmakers Ltd’s delivery charges are based on a weight related scale which will be indicated and added at the time of checkout.
Duncans Gunmakers Ltd can only deliver goods to you in an approximate period. We will always endeavour to dispatch your items within 48 hours however product availability can vary. All goods will be sent to the address given by you which can be seen in your Order Confirmation email. We aim to get your goods to you within 3-7 working days but some products have specific delivery requirement which may extend delivery timescales. Please see individual product pages for more information.